2. Children’s privacy: Conceptrix is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. Conceptrix does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and Conceptrix does not knowingly target its Sites to children under the age of 13.
3. How we use your information: Conceptrix uses personal information to provide you with services and to help us better understand your needs and interests. Specifically, we use your information to communicate with you, to provide service and support, to update you on services and benefits, to personalize promotional offers and to personalize our Sites. Occasionally we may also use your information to contact you for market research regarding products or services, or the products and services of our affiliates. Your participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Personal data collected online may also be combined with information you provide Conceptrix through other sources such as subscriptions or public events such as trade shows or seminars. Personal data given to us may be transferred across state and country borders for the purposes of data consolidation, storage and simplified customer information management. Non-personal data is aggregated for reporting about the usability, performance and effectiveness of our Sites. It may also be used to improve the customer experience, usability and Site content.
4. With whom we share your information: Conceptrix will not share your personal information with third parties except in responding to your requests for products or services. Your permission will be requested when you submit your information. Suppliers and service providers are required to keep confidential the information received on behalf of Conceptrix and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for us or our Users. Our list of affiliates may change or we may contract with additional service providers to better accommodate our Users. Conceptrix will not share personal information with any other third parties without your permission, unless required by law enforcement action, subpoena, or local law. Conceptrix, or any of its Sites or affiliates could merge with or be acquired by another business entity or some or all of their respective assets could be acquired. If such a combination or acquisition occurs, some or all of your personal information may be shared with the merging or acquiring entity on a confidential basis.
5. Your choices: Conceptrix gives you the choice of receiving a variety of information that complements our products and services. You may have opportunities to subscribe to certain product- and service-specific information and other marketing communications such as new product information, special offers, or an invitation to participate in market research. We give you a choice regarding delivery of Conceptrix communications by postal mail, e-mail and telephone. You can make or change your choices by email at any time. We will make every effort to honor your preferences. This option does not apply to communications for the purpose of administering order completion, contracts, billing, or support.
6. Your privacy preferences and opting out: To opt-out of communications you have expressly requested (such as e-mail lists, product updates, etc.), use any of the following methods: Contact us by e-mail from the email address on file with Conceptrix. In the subject line of your email, put “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” and in the body of the email specifically list those services you wish to opt-out of. Write your specific request to the Conceptrix Privacy Office. Be sure to provide your name, e-mail and postal address, and relevant information about your Conceptrix subscriptions and registrations.
7. Access to and accuracy of your information: Conceptrix strives to keep your personal information accurate. We have implemented technology, management processes and policies to maintain customer data accuracy. We will provide you with access to your information, including making reasonable efforts to provide you with online access and the opportunity to change your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID, before granting access to your data. Certain areas of our Sites may limit access to specific individuals through the use of passwords and other personal identifiers.
8. Keeping your information secure: Conceptrix is committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us which is not being shared with third parties with your permission. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Conceptrix has attempted to put in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. In the event of any breaches to our security system of which we become aware, we will notify you if it is reasonable to believe that your personal information was acquired by any unauthorized person.
120 Suburban Road
Knoxville, TN 37923